Thorough cleaning is a crucial prerequisite to sound hygienic conditions in any food or beverage processing environment. Cleaning protocols must be validated in order to provide assurance that they do, in fact, serve their purpose: to clean the surfaces to a level that avoids the possibility of cross-contamination.
Join Ester Fernandez, Sector Specialist Processed Food EMEA, and Hein Timmerman, Global Sector Specialist, from Diversey's Food and Beverage Division as they discuss the Why to, When to and How to of cleaning validation.
- Why we need to validate cleaning processes
- Monitoring, verification and validation
- The steps involved in a cleaning validation
- Webinar recorded during initial broadcast on 16 October 2019, 15:00 CET
- Language: English.
- Approximately 55 minutes in duration including Q&A session.
Submit your details to view the on-demand webinar. Access information will be emailed to you - please check your SPAM folder.